A little help goes a long way!
We welcome volunteers to help us run the hall and our varied calendar of events, whether you can spare a few hours a week or just five minutes once in a while. MMVI is run entirely by volunteers, and an extra pair of hands is always welcome.
Here are a few ways you could help us, but if there’s something in particular you’d like to do, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat.
- Share our posts on Facebook
- Spread the word about our events on your other social media channels
- Put up an event poster in your area
- Tell your friends and family about our events
- Help decorate or lay out the hall
- Meet & greet
- Serve on the bar
- Serve food & clear away
- Help in the kitchen
- Sell raffle tickets at events
- Pick up supplies in advance
- Help with our general admin tasks and paperwork
- Support our treasurer or secretary
- Contribute towards a specific piece of equipment
- Make a general donation towards our running costs
- Sponsor an event
Whether you’re able to offer advice or support as a one-off or over a longer time, we’d love to hear from you.
- Share your DIY skills or time as a tradesperson to help us reduce our annual running costs
- Help with the cleaning rota